RECENT NEWS

[aioseo_breadcrumbs]
Bookmark This News

Trump Demands Public Release of UFO Files

WASHINGTON — The mystery of aliens and UFOs is back in the spotlight.

And this time, it’s coming from the Oval Office.

On Thursday, President Donald Trump announced that he would direct federal agencies to begin releasing government files related to aliens and unidentified flying objects — citing what he called “strong public interest” in the topic.

In a post on social media, Trump said he would order Pentagon chief Pete Hegseth and other agencies to make the information public.

He described the issue as “extremely interesting and important.”

For decades, whispers of secret files, hidden truths, and classified encounters have fueled public fascination. Now, Trump says it’s time to open the books.

But the announcement didn’t stop there.

Earlier in the day, while traveling to Georgia, Trump accused former President Barack Obama of improperly discussing classified information about aliens.

“He took it out of classified information… He’s not supposed to be doing that,” Trump told reporters. “He made a big mistake.”

The accusation came after a recent podcast interview in which Obama was asked directly: Are aliens real?

Obama answered with humor — and skepticism.

“They’re real, but I haven’t seen them,” he said. “And they’re not being kept in Area 51. There’s no underground facility… unless there’s this enormous conspiracy and they hid it from the president of the United States.”

Area 51 — the highly classified Air Force facility in Nevada — has long been the center of alien conspiracy theories. Fringe theorists claim it houses alien bodies and crashed spacecraft.

But CIA archives released in 2013 paint a different picture: the site was used to test top-secret spy planes during the Cold War.

There is no public evidence that Obama disclosed classified material during his remarks. His office did not comment on Trump’s claims.

In a follow-up Instagram post, Obama clarified his position.

“I saw no evidence during my presidency that extraterrestrials have made contact with us. Really!” he wrote.

Still, he acknowledged something many scientists agree on — that statistically, life elsewhere in the universe is likely, simply because the cosmos is vast.

But visitors from another planet?

That, he suggested, is far less likely.

Interestingly, Trump himself admitted he has not seen proof of aliens either.

“I don’t know if they’re real or not,” he said.

The Pentagon, meanwhile, has been studying UFO reports for years.

In 2022, senior military leaders said investigations found no evidence that aliens had visited Earth or crash-landed here.

A 2024 Pentagon report went further, stating that decades of U.S. government investigations — dating back to World War II — uncovered no extraterrestrial technology. Most sightings, officials said, were misidentified aircraft, balloons, or natural phenomena.

Still, the curiosity remains.

The National Archives confirms it holds numerous records related to UFOs across various collections.

Now, with Trump ordering agencies to release more files, many are wondering:

Will the documents finally settle the debate?

Or will they only deepen the mystery?

For a question that has lingered for generations, one thing is certain —

The world will be watching.

For more News like this Visit Pinas Times

Receive the latest news

Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter

Get notified about new articles

Subscription form - Summary

Receive the latest news

Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter

Get notified about new articles

Subscription form - Summary