Actor Christopher de Leon says his doctor confirmed on Tuesday that he is positive for COVID-19.
“Today, our doctor confirmed that I have COVID-19,” de Leon said.
The actor posted on social media that he has “no recent travel history outside of the Philippines and no known contact with anyone who is positive to have the virus.”
De Leon asked those he came in contact with in the past two weeks to self-quarantine.
“I therefore ask anyone who has come in contact me within the last week or two to observe stringent self-quarantine, observe for symptoms and follow the triage procedures published by the DOH, whether asymptomatic or not,” the actor said.
De Leon added his wife, daughter and helper are now under home quarantine.
“My wife Sandy, daughter Mica & our kasambahay are in self quarantine at home,” the actor said.